Softimage Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Softimage Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Softimage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How exactly do you get Softimage + Maya deal?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
RayGjergja4366
865 Views, 2 Replies

How exactly do you get Softimage + Maya deal?

Sorry to say, but it's impossible to find an e-mail or a phone number to actually contact somebody at Autodesk and ask this.

It really shouldn't be difficult.

Anyway, since I got my subscription directly from Autodesk my reseler say he can't help me, so I need to contact Autodesk and move from Softimage only subscription to Softimage + Maya subscription.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: RayGjergja4366

@RayGjergja4366 wrote:

Sorry to say, but it's impossible to find an e-mail or a phone number to actually contact somebody at Autodesk and ask this.

It really shouldn't be difficult.

Anyway, since I got my subscription directly from Autodesk my reseler say he can't help me, so I need to contact Autodesk and move from Softimage only subscription to Softimage + Maya subscription.

Thanks

thats not Autodesks buisness model they want customers to go through a reseller for questions like this unless your company has an agreement in place to buy directly through autodesk

it sounds like your reseller is just being lazy its time to find another reseller
if your on active subscription you can create cases directly with autodesk by logging on to your autodesk account: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/subscription-management/support-op...

have you tried creating a case?

Message 3 of 3
RayGjergja4366
in reply to: Anonymous

I've contacted a different reseller, explainde my situation and hopefully they'll get back to me before the end of the week.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report