cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketchbook Mobile | Expand Brush Settings [Locking and Slider Removal]

Sketchbook Mobile | Expand Brush Settings [Locking and Slider Removal]

The slider, (shown below,) is a nightmare and annoyingly tedious to work around.

390A770C-C6E4-4223-A955-5A0D9343EDA9.png

First of all, the slider triggers have such a large radius on the left side of the screen- making it impossible to start a line on the left side of my screen. I’ll attempt to adjust a setting, move my ruler tool or the eclipses tool, etc, and then I end up making my brush ridiculously huge or lower the opacity to 0%. This is such an awful time, and should have a dedicated option in settings to remove it. IF NOT- AT THE VERY LEAST MAKE IT MORE PRECISE.

35E99C2D-BFBF-4A0A-84FA-104B247F46B1.png

Second of all, these settings are ridiculous. I love using precise brushes to make my lineart consistent- and there’s no way to lock that into place, OR TYPE OUT A PRECISE SIZE. The archaic need to slide to the right number frustrates me to no end and it’s a mystery as to why this hasn’t been changed.

[As an end note, I’ve asked for better timelapse tools back in 2017 and have yet to see anything from that. Please- for the love of God just work on it or tease it, anything. I love this app, just keep it clean and updated.]

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report