cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flipbook Layers

Flipbook Layers

I LOVE how easy it is to navigate the desktop Sketchbook's interface and the many advanced features, but the Flipbook is a tad disappointing. I understand that the software designed for animation is exclusive to Apple products, but for those who do not have an Apple set-up, the desktop Flipbook is the most Autodesk has to offer.

I would like to encourage you to replace the current Flipbook layer system with the one used in the drawing setup. Personally, I prefer the idea of copying and pasting a background onto multiple frames if it would mean I could have as many layers as my pc can handle. I find I am not the only one in favor of a custom number of layers, as many other desktop version users have expressed the same.

I already find Sketchbook's drawing setup to be the best art software in existence, And if the custom number of layers could be facilitated for the Flipbooks, I would find Autodesk's Sketchbook to be flawless.

Thank you for your consideration. 

P.S.  I apologize if I have sent multiple tickets, as I am not sure if the previous one sent due to internet issues I was having.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report