Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom DPI for Mobile

Custom DPI for Mobile

It would be awesome if Sketchbook Mobile, specifically the iOS version, could allow setting a custom DPI value. I am a WEBTOON artist who uses an iPad to draw comics, and personally prefer Sketchbook over apps like Clip Studio. However, I am forced to use Procreate since Sketchbook requires me to set a really high canvas size to get a decent DPI. On the other hand, Procreate doesn’t let me go past 8192 pixels in length, which is an issue since I draw a lot of panels at once. Procreate’s interface is also considerably harder and less convenient to use for WEBTOON. It would be great if this option was added, and I know I’m not the only user who wants this to happen. Limiting this feature to only the computer version is absolutely ridiculous, and almost every single other paint app on the App Store allows modifying the DPI. Please add this feature ASAP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report