SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t see what I’m drawing!

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
7858 Views, 4 Replies

I can’t see what I’m drawing!

(I’m using an iPad Pro) For some reason whatever I draw isnt showing up anymore. I was drawing a picture and everything was normal and then out of nowhere my Apple Pencil seemed to stop working. I thought it probably died or something. But I checked. It still has 60% battery, it’s still connected, and it even seems to still be drawing. Because every time I try to draw something, I am able to undo whatever I just drew. But the problem is I can’t see what I’m drawing! I tried  using different tools and different colors. I tried restarting the app and my iPad.  I tried drawing with my finger instead of the pencil. Nothing’s working!!!! I don’t know what to do. Does anyone know what’s happening?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you go to:

Setting > SketchBook (Scroll down) > SketchBook > Toggle > Reset SketchBook Settings

David Lau
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

This answer did not help me but I have the same problem. Was using sketchbook to make sketches but now one of the drawing tools make any mark. what the heck??? I tried following directions to go to settings but there was no option under settings > Sketchbook to do the rest of the direx. Scrolling down just gets you tons of fine print with no options to make any change.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

This answer did not help me but I have the same problem. Was using sketchbook to make sketches but now one of the drawing tools make any mark. what the heck??? I tried following directions to go to settings but there was no option under settings > Sketchbook to do the rest of the direx. Scrolling down just gets you tons of fine print with no options to make any change.

That should be “but now none of the drawing tools....”

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hey sorry it took me so long to respond to this. I don't know if you've solved the problem already or not but if you haven't you probably have your transparency locked. (There's a lock on the bottom left corner of each layer, you might have pressed it by accident). That was actually the problem for me as well but I accepted the solution because I didn't know how to delete this post and I wanted everyone who saw it to know I didn't need help anymore

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report