SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huion and Sketchbook

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
18316 Views, 8 Replies

Huion and Sketchbook

Any help or advice for a newbie?

Huion WH1409

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

We only support Wacom devices. i.e. Wacom Intuos Pro or Wacom Cintiq Tablets.

https://www.sketchbook.com/help/knowledge-base/tools-can-use-sketchbook/

David Lau
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

With the latest drivers, the Huion WH 1409 works perfectly with Sketchbook Pro. Huge tablet surface for $150 - much better prices.

Message 4 of 9
david.lau

I have mark this as a solution.  Can you confirm you have pressure with SketchBook?  Also, can you confirm that you are using SketchBook 8.5.x via www.sketchbook.com/thankyou

David Lau
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Yes, I have full pressure working fine and the latest version v8.5.1.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Hello,

I'm having a pressure sensitivity issue that started when I had to do a clean Windows install.

Previously I was able to use Sketchbook just fine with my Huion tablet. Not it won't recognize the pen pressure ONLY on Sketchbook.

I have tried reinstalling the art program, updated the tablet drivers, unchecked/checked the option that says Enable Windows Ink, changed tablet USB position and I have confirmed the flicks options were unchecked (all suggestions I read online), still no go.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I love using sketchbook pro to sketch digitally. I'm not sure why, but it just seems to feel nicer then sketching in photoshop or Sai. I use a XP-Pen Star G640S non-Screen Graphics tablet with it , it does work with mac, and its simply wonderful. I have one button on my tablet set to bring up the zoom and pan functions so my hands never have to leave the tablet.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

For me it works only if I close "Huion Tablet" app. I have it installed but closed.

Sketchbook version is: Version 8.6.0.

Windows: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809.

Maybe there is better solution, but this one has fixed it fast for me.

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

This is stupid, but the reason my pen pressure wasn't working was because my HUION tablet was in left-hand mode. I remember changing it just to experiment. Guess I forgot to change it back to right-hand. I'm just glad it works again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report