SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to DeviantArt to upload Drawing Challenge work

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
doc6502
688 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot log in to DeviantArt to upload Drawing Challenge work

Hi

I am a new user, working with the latest version of Sketchbook on a new iPad Pro.  I did a piece for the Daily Challenge, but when I tried to submit, the dialog frame for the DeviantArt login came up, but there were no controls in the frame to enter my login info.  The frame was empty.  How do I save my piece locally? There isn’t an option, and I don’t want to lose this work.

thanks

ed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: doc6502

1.  Quit the Challenge.

2.  Sketch should still be there and the UI has changed from DA to Default SketchBook.

3.  Start a new sketch and save the old one.

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
doc6502
in reply to: david.lau

I logged in to try this solution, but in the process, I dragged my pencil over the frame, and (I think) caused the canvas widget in the frame to move, which caused a repaint-- the controls suddenly showed up, and I was able to log in.  I'm guessing that Chrome  / JavaScript may have an issue with painting in new frames?  Not sure.

Anyway, it's sorted.  Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report