SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find where to log in on the latest update

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
danidezy
778 Views, 8 Replies

Can't find where to log in on the latest update

Exactly what the title says. I was a pro user before the app went free, but haven't had any issues until this latest update where I can't find the "account" option that usually lives on the top bar right beside the "window". This is an issue, because when I previously used the program I had a series of brushes that were linked to my account. I've had the issue of them disappearing before, but they've always come back after I had to log in,  but now I can't find the option, and I cannot log in if the prompt doesn't appear.

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
okaybutwait
in reply to: danidezy

My "My Account" option has disappeared as well. I got a notification after I opened the updated version which said that not everything would be accessible until I logged into my Autodesk account, and now I don't see how to do so.

Message 3 of 9
david.lau
in reply to: okaybutwait

The NEW update is completely FREE!  You don't need to login anymore.  🙂

David Lau
Message 4 of 9

What if we want to go back to the previous version? I'm having the same issues and I had a ton of custom tools that I created a long time ago and want them back.  

Message 5 of 9
Message 6 of 9

How do I copy files from the 8.0 version and import them into the new version?

Message 7 of 9

On Windows:

C:\Users\YOUR-USER-NAME\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\SketchBook

On Mac:

/Users/*your-user-name*/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/SketchBook

The folders are 'hidden' to move them from hidden, please follow the steps noted here:

http://help.autodesk.com/view/SKETPRO/ENU/?guid=SKETPRO_Help_sb_basics_back_files_settings_html

David Lau
Message 8 of 9
vsoubiron
in reply to: david.lau

pls delete

Message 9 of 9
alvincheng54321
in reply to: david.lau

I also couldn’t log in and lost of old paintings! I hope that I could sign in and get my paintings back...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report