Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
SketchBook Forum
Hello Sketchbook Community Members! Sketchbook started a new exciting endeavor. This forum is now read-only mode. Please visit the new Sketchbook Help Center, https://help.sketchbook.com/ in the future. Happy sketching!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any older versions of Sketchbook free that can work on Windows 7 Ultimate WITHOUT Service Pack 1?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
432 Views, 2 Replies

Are there any older versions of Sketchbook free that can work on Windows 7 Ultimate WITHOUT Service Pack 1?

Hi, I'm just a beginning artist and just learning, and can't afford paid apps.  I really love Sketchbook free version among other free softwares out there, I find Sketchbook the best for me. I used it on my Windows 10.  However, I downgraded to Windows 7 as I had trouble with the updates in Windows 10.   I didn't know about SP1 thing that was in the requirements of Sketchbook latest version if using Windows 7.  I couldn't understand too how to add SP1 to my system.  So I am hoping to just find maybe an old version of Sketchbook, if any? Thank you very much.    

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm affraid you're out of luck here.
While I understand Windows 10 updates could be annoying, you must have in mind that Windows 7 is completely out of service.
Thus, finding Service Pakcs for it (Officially/Legally) is nearly impossible.
I'm guessing... try buying a Windows 7 Installation Disk that already comes with SP1.
If you're unable to find it, then I guess you'll have to try sketchy methods.

Same goes for older versions of Sketchbook. Old versions were paid versions, and I don't think you can buy a version that's like... 6/7 years old.
Maybe contact a Staff Member if they can facilitate you access to said versions of Sketchbook

***NOTE: I wouldn't recommend you to go for the latter nor I would like to endorse/promote such activities.

Wish you best of luck!

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for taking time to respond and your informative advice.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report