Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d wizualizacja (DIN, Europa)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
255 Views, 4 Replies

3d wizualizacja (DIN, Europa)

Hello.
I have a problem with the visualization of view analysis of beam sections DIN or European. The program shows me just colored lines without wizualzacji profiles, for example, beam IPE200 database DIN or European. When you turn on shaded with mesh also does not show 3D. After entering the manual sections then shows a 3D visualization of the result of the analysis.
I have a student version of the 2015, 2016 and 2017 in any version of it does not work.
Maybe it depends on the system? I have a version of Windows 7.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
marwan_azzam
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Not all the DIN and European sections will display in 3D. Try this section:

Europe - HEA - HEA 100.

I presume the database does not have the data needed to generate the 3D display for all sections.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: marwan_azzam

Thanks for the answer, At the university where we have classes in the program, 3D visualization profiles DIN and European shows, and now I do not know what to do. I tried to just put HEA but also does not display 3D. aisic2005 etc. displays.

Message 4 of 5
marwan_azzam
in reply to: Anonymous

So what you are saying is:

Your computer does not show 3D visualization for any section not just DIN and European.

The computers at the university work fine.

What about custom sections like a round or square?

Is that correct?

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: marwan_azzam

Custom sections shows visualization in 3D (pipes, squares, beams, etc.). At the friend's computer it is also the same as me. In the 2017 version did not work analysis.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report