Community
Showcase Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Showcase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Showcase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase Behaviour properties box fault

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
neil
578 Views, 3 Replies

Showcase Behaviour properties box fault

Hi

I have just tried to setup a behaviour in Showcase 2017 and the behaviour properties box graphics are all over the place and unusable. The the names of the entities apart from the first one are on the right hand side and the keyframe animation setup area is on the left. In 2014 it is okay and yet the same file in 2017 shows the menus in this way. I have tried multiple files in both versions and the issue is the same every time. It appears to be an issue with the program and not the installation or computer, because the issue is identical on both my desktop and notebook.

Can anyone help as I have scoured the internet and have not found and answer. If it was on one computer I could understand but it is the same on two computers with difereent files and I cannot understand how I can't find reference to a fix for this.

I have attached screenshots!

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards Neil

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
admaiora
in reply to: neil

Do you still have this issue?

Admaiora
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 4
neil
in reply to: admaiora

Hi Admaiora

Yes I still have this issue and it make Showcase unusable. I have exactly the same issue on both my Desktop and Notebook computer so I would assume others would be having the same issue. It's obviously not the video card or indeed the computer setup, as it seems to be a global "Showcase" problem.

I just imported another entirely random assembly and tried to make a behaviour, and if you have a look at the screenshot attached it shows the menu boxes being all over the place.

I hope someone can have some suggestions.

Best Regards

Neil

Message 4 of 4
admaiora
in reply to: neil

Hi Neil,

i have seen this in the last 2017 release, i have no solution.

Admaiora
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report