Community
Showcase Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Showcase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Showcase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials disappear

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BIM_Dreamer
293 Views, 2 Replies

Materials disappear

Hello community, I have this model I already assigned materials into my model and I even save the materials into my library inside my model and save the files and close. But when I try to open again my model some of its material becomes black colour, is there anyway I can retrieve back my original materials in my model. Any help can suggest is much appreciated. Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: BIM_Dreamer

Hello, what happen to this forum nobody reply even the autodesk support team. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3

Hy, this bug sometimes occurs if you uninstall older version after the 2017 install. try to uninstall and reinstall showcase. 

Bye

Christian Garimberti
Technical Manager and Visualization Enthusiast
Qs Informatica S.r.l. | Qs Infor S.r.l. | My Website
Facebook | Instagram | Youtube | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report