Community
Showcase Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Showcase Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Showcase topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Showcase is removed from the Collections (I think it's a huge mistake)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
AlbertoTorres
323 Views, 0 Replies

Autodesk Showcase is removed from the Collections (I think it's a huge mistake)

This product is spectacular for our customers of mechanics. It has facilitated the sale and election of Autodesk Suites to countless clients.

Companies that design machines, components, etc. Those that handle Inventor in general, are not (and should not be) gurus of other solutions like 3ds max and Vred.

Autodesk Showcase gives you the ability to create hyper-realistic 3D infographics easily and without great knowledge. For competitions, fairs, clients, Web, etc.

We have invested a lot of time in making it known and implemented. We have done many training on Showcase and we have managed to surprise our customers with this product in the Suite.

Why are you removed from Collections?
What will we tell the many customers who have it implanted and are very satisfied with its use and application in Autodesk Suites and flows from all Autodesk solutions and have invested heavily in courses on Showcase?

It seems to me that an error is not included and that you do not even ask about options to the Autodesk channel. And to target customers to 3ds Max or Vred (for a fee), where you have to be an expert guru to do what you quickly did with Showcase.

José Alberto Torres (Application Engineers at Autodesk 2aCAD Global Group-Autodesk Platinum Partner)

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report