Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building solution, error libgfx

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SteveSFSF
568 Views, 1 Reply

Building solution, error libgfx

Hi,

I use Scaleform 4.5 and I am trying to build Scaleform\GFx SDK 4.5\Apps\Tutorial\Section3.5\Section_3.5_Msvc10.vcxproj (it's called Msvc10 but I open it with Visual 2015 so Visual reconfigured the project,... it's ok).

The problem is that it complains about libgfx.lib : error LNK2019 : unresolved external symbol (10 times).

My libgfx.lib is dated on 7th of September 2016. I built "GFx 4.5 Kits.sln", "GFx 4.5 Demos.sln" and "GFx 3rd Party.sln" but no one rebuild that libgfx.lib !

My question is how to rebuild this lib? Is there a project in Scaleform to do that?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
SteveSFSF
in reply to: SteveSFSF

No answer so more precisions maybe.

I followed :
http://help.autodesk.com/view/SCLFRM/ENU/?guid=__scaleform_help_integration_tutorial_integration_ins...

and

http://help.autodesk.com/view/SCLFRM/ENU/?guid=__scaleform_help_integration_tutorial_integration_gam...

to use Scaleform in my project. When I compile, I have links errors due to

#include "GFx.h"

libgfx.lib(Amp_Message.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _deflate referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall Scaleform::GFx::AMP::Message::Compress(class Scaleform::Array<unsigned char,2,struct Scaleform::ArrayDefaultPolicy> &)const " (?Compress@Message@AMP@GFx@Scaleform@@UBE_NAAV?$Array@E$01UArrayDefaultPolicy@Scaleform@@@4@@Z) 
libgfx.lib(Amp_Message.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _deflateEnd referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall Scaleform::GFx::AMP::Message::Compress(class Scaleform::Array<unsigned char,2,struct Scaleform::ArrayDefaultPolicy> &)const " (?Compress@Message@AMP@GFx@Scaleform@@UBE_NAAV?$Array@E$01UArrayDefaultPolicy@Scaleform@@@4@@Z) 
libgfx.lib(Amp_Message.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _inflate referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall Scaleform::GFx::AMP::MessageCompressed::Uncompress(class Scaleform::Array<unsigned char,2,struct Scaleform::ArrayDefaultPolicy> &)" (?Uncompress@MessageCompressed@AMP@GFx@Scaleform@@UAE_NAAV?$Array@E$01UArrayDefaultPolicy@Scaleform@@@4@@Z) 
libgfx.lib(Amp_Message.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _inflateEnd referenced in function "public: virtual bool __thiscall Scaleform::GFx::AMP::MessageCompressed::Uncompress(class Scaleform::Array<unsigned char,2,struct Scaleform::ArrayDefaultPolicy> &)" (?Uncompress@MessageCompressed@AMP@GFx@Scaleform@@UAE_NAAV?$Array@E$01UArrayDefaultPolicy@Scaleform@@@4@@Z)
fatal error LNK1120: 54 unresolved externals

So as I said, I try to rebuild libgfx.lib but there is apparently nothing to do that. Any ideas? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report