Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA Certified User/Professional

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
mustafahesenow
2253 Views, 8 Replies

RSA Certified User/Professional

Hi All,

Like other Autodesk products.

We are asking For certification as :

Robot Certified User

Robot Certified Professional.

In the link below the Autodesk software give certification.

https://www.youracclaim.com/organizations/autodesk/badges

Mustafa Hesenow
Senior Structural Design Engineer/MZP
LinkedIn

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Tarek_K
in reply to: mustafahesenow

Hi @mustafahesenow,

thanks for your ask for a Robot certification. Much appreciate the passion for this and by creating the thread I could reach out to the appropriate instance using it as reference. 

Again, I double checked with the instance providing these certifications and actually there isnt one for Robot (as you are already aware of).

I cannot tell if or when there might be a possibility to get certified in the future but I let them know that the Robot community would appreciate to have the opportunity to get certified in RSA.

So far that´s all I can report on this. I hope that helps and gives some insights.

Thanks!

You found a post helpful? Then feel free to give likes to these posts!
Your question got successfully answered? Then just click on the 'Mark as solution' button. 

Tarek Khodr
Community Manager

Message 3 of 9
Refaat
in reply to: Tarek_K

Hi @ Tarek_K

Thank you a lot for your clarification. But I really look forward very soon to be certified professional from Autodesk. I used to develop my knowledge and skills in RSA for long time period since its huge software and there are many tricks in it.

I also invite all my colleagues in this forum to vote on this thread.

Autodesk fast action will be really highly appreciated.

Thank you (my dear Mustafa) to stir this thread.

Best Regards

Refaat

Message 4 of 9
Tarek_K
in reply to: Refaat

Hi @Refaat,

thanks a lot for your reply also showing your dedication!

Again, all I have at the moment is the fact that there aren't any certifications yet. If there will be possibility I give an update to the thread.

Again nothing certain yet and I cannot give you a point in time or confirmation if there will be any but I used the topic and signaled your passion and dedication to the provider of the certifications.

So, please bare with me and keep the fingers crossed!  

You found a post helpful? Then feel free to give likes to these posts!
Your question got successfully answered? Then just click on the 'Mark as solution' button. 

Tarek Khodr
Community Manager

Message 5 of 9
mustafahesenow
in reply to: Tarek_K

Hi @Tarek_K

Thank you so much for responding on our post.

As a status we really know that everything we ask and we request we need to wait.

because everybody knows that Autodesk deosnt have a clear vision for RSA ,RSA  development and RSA users.

Its really sad and killing our ambitions.

Mustafa Hesenow
LinkedIn

Message 6 of 9

Could some one explain to us what is the difficulty to have this certification in Autodesk.

Mustafa Hesenow
LinkedIn

Message 7 of 9
alfredmx

Hello friends,

We have participated before in training sessions for other companies in collaboration with our local Autodesk retailer. Would be nice if we had some kind of certification from Autodesk.

Regards,

Message 8 of 9
mustafahesenow
in reply to: alfredmx

Hi guys,

We are as RSA users requesting to get small session with Autodesk certification program to discuss with them this issue.

Guys please confirm this request by adding comments or giving kudos to show them how much we are interested in .

Mustafa Hesenow
LinkedIn

Message 9 of 9
Javi1988

Five years later...

I just don't understand Autodesk´s position regarding RSA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report