Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material data in the report

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
EnricoCorvaglia
476 Views, 7 Replies

Material data in the report

Good morning to all

I modeled a rinforced steel tank and i used shape s 355 to rinforce it (and i see s355 in the beam data too). when i export material data in the report I see this (see attached image).

Someone can help me?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi @EnricoCorvaglia

Having a picture alone it is a bit hard but if you could you attach the model than I will try Smiley Happy 

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8

the problem is that Robot show alway generic steel although i put S 275 for all bars and in project preference.

This happen for all model i make.

I attach the model (i'm beginner with robot so if you note other wrong things please underline them )

Thank you so much.

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 8

Hi @EnricoCorvaglia

Which table are you looking at?

material in bar table.PNG

If I managed to answer your question(s) press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solution(s) much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8

Good morning

the attached table

thanks

Message 6 of 8

Hi @EnricoCorvaglia

Try to open the file in the repair mode following the steps from this article.

If one or more of these posts answered your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8

Hi Kosakowski

thank you for answer

I opened the file in rapair mode, but i obtain the same result.

I need a all materials caratteristic summary to put at the biggining of Calculation Note.

Thanks

Italo

Message 8 of 8

HI @EnricoCorvaglia

Try the attached file.

If one or more of these posts answered your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report