Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRDimAllRes RTF variables

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
365 Views, 6 Replies

IRDimAllRes RTF variables

Hello,

I am developing my own tools to check steel profiles using the Robot Steel API (C#).

To export these results in a doc or rtf file, I use the IRDimAllRes.MakeNote(IRDimStream, rtf file, out file) .

Evreything is fine, but I would like to create also my own rtf templates.

Is there somewhere a list of available robot variables and names that can be used in rtf templates ?

Thanks for the answer(s)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
JB_REBILLARD
in reply to: Anonymous

Bonjour,

Le IRDimAllRes.MakeNote créé un fichier par défaut sous : "C:\Users\Nomutilisateur\Documents\Autodesk\Output\Nomdufichier".

A partir de là, je renomme le fichier et le modifie comme je veux en créant des sauts de pages automatiques par exemple.

Cordialement.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: JB_REBILLARD

Thanks for the tips, but it does not answer the question: what are the available variables to be used in rtf files ?

Otherwise, using C#, I do prefer to produce a docx report including exactly what I want to be inside

Regards

Nioul

Message 4 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

check such rtf ; as far as I remember all variables are between @....@ 

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Hi Rafal,

yes, you are right, for example @Anonymous(MomMfyrd@ or @Anonymous(LatBT=LatBuckType0)@ ....

But is it possible to find somewhere a list of all available variables with their names ?

Regards

Message 6 of 7
polylouis

Hi everyone,

Could you please help me to have a correct way to use MakeNote ?

I tried but no file test.rtf created :

rDimAllRes.MakeNote(obj_list: (RDimStream)rDimStream, rtf_file: "C:\\Users\\lxxx\\Documents\\Rsec.rtf", out_file: "C:\\Users\\lxxx\\Documents\\test.rtf");

Thank you in advance,

Louis

Message 7 of 7

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report