Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invisible nodes in model

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1072 Views, 3 Replies

Invisible nodes in model

I Generate computational model and get a warning "Cohesion of calculation model has been provided by definition of the kinematic ...". When I click this message I get list of nodes getting selected, but I do not see those nodes in the model. Not even in the list of nodes.

I try to generate table for the selected nodes but it returns empty table.

Next I open the model in repair mode that also does not help.

Next I got to Edit--> Correct and keep geometric center box on to merge the nodes, this also does not help.

Next I play with the Tolerance calculation while generating structutral model, increasing and decreasing it still unable to locate those ghost nodes.

Can you tell me how to locate those nodes. If they are not available in the model, then how to get rid of them and stop the warning messege appearing every time generate a computational model.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

They are most likely calculation nodes. 

4.PNG

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thankyou for your answer.

Could you tell me what is the difference between calculation nodes and normal nodes.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Regular nodes are used for your members that you model in (beams, columns). Calculation nodes are used for loads (such as point loads) that are applied on your members. Calculation nodes are created automatically when you input loads on your structure and hit the Calculations icon.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report