Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Robot Structural Model to Revit

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
922 Views, 6 Replies

Exporting Robot Structural Model to Revit

Hi I recently started a project on Robot Structural 2018 but when i was exporting it to Revit 2018 it wouldn't open the Structural Template( as to my limited knowledge thats the original way to import it to Revit)

But then i just to Know that Autodesk has stopped this Structural service of Revit 2018 and onwards

Is there any way that i can successfully import a Robot 2018 model to Revit 2018?

Thnx

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try opening the Revit Structural template first in Revit (I assume that's the template you are referring to) and then in RSA, go to "Add-Ins"--> "Integration" --> "Autodesk Revit Structures". Make your selections when the dialog box appears and then click "OK". Worked for me with no issues.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Thank you for your reply 

yes i tried that but always got ''A Software Problem'' Pop-Up with only that Structure template 

I even Tried reinstalling it Still same issue

Message 4 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

Hi @Anonymous 

Have you tried to post this issue on the Revit Structure forum?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

You could either try @Artur.Kosakowski 's suggestion or Re-install the Revit software. Personally, I've never encountered an issue like this before...

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thank you sir

i just few hours ago found the error and solution after looking it up even deeply

what i think its due to an error in the background in the installation if the software which hampers the templates

As a result you would get a 'Software Problem' Pop-up and the template list wasn't complete

To fix this error simply visit this site 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/screencast/Main/Details/a07881c2-c751-459e-bf1d-50...

Then visit the one of the links at the bottom that provides installations setup for the template families 

and it worked 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-revi...

stilll again thanks for your reply 

Message 7 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski

Hi @Anonymous 

Thank you for posting this information.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report