Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis 2021

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
okapawal
4502 Views, 24 Replies

Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis 2021

Dynamo is now seamlessly integrated into Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2021 with the Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis. This extension  is available through the Autodesk Feedback Community

This extension comes with the Structural Analysis Dynamo package containing nodes dedicated to Robot Structural Analysis program. The primary objective given the scope of capabilities is for Structural Engineers to use the new nodes to automate modeling tasks:

• create an analytical model
  • apply section shapes
  • apply boundary conditions
  • create loads.

This new feature enhances the productivity of structural engineers and allows them to iterate through design options faster and more fluidly.

Once Dynamo Extension is installed you can run the Dynamo Extension from Add-ins > Dynamo command in Robot Structural Analysis 2021.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
24 REPLIES 24
Message 2 of 25
okapawal
in reply to: okapawal

Dynamo is now seamlessly integrated into Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2021 with the Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis. This extension  is available through the Autodesk Feedback Community

This extension comes with the Structural Analysis Dynamo package containing nodes dedicated to Robot Structural Analysis program. The primary objective given the scope of capabilities is for Structural Engineers to use the new nodes to automate modeling tasks:

• create an analytical model
  • apply section shapes
  • apply boundary conditions
  • create loads.

This new feature enhances the productivity of structural engineers and allows them to iterate through design options faster and more fluidly.

Once Dynamo Extension is installed you can run the Dynamo Extension from Add-ins > Dynamo command in Robot Structural Analysis 2021.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Tags (2)
Message 3 of 25

Hi @okapawal ,

I'm investigating the dynamo extension for Robot, and I got one question:

the "Case.Nature" that can be defined are only "dead", "live", "Snow" and "Wind"? It's not possible to manage in a "code dependent way" the Nature and sub nature? Reading in robot the current one, as it happen for cross section, or in a string text?

Thanks for support, have a nice day. 

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 4 of 25

Hi

In the RSA exist 7 type of natures of loads: "dead", "live", "wind", "snow", "temperature", "accidental" and "seismic". This names are not a string only, it is a kind of nature type and cannot be set as the other one. In this moment only four of them are available in Dynamo extension "Case.Nature" node: "dead", "live", "wind", "snow". The rest of them can be set using Python node and native RSA API calls. In the current version of Dynamo extension is not possible to set sub-nature except native RSA API calls.

Regards Michal

Message 5 of 25
1234eddie
in reply to: gwizdzm

Hi all,

I got a question about the extension. 

Is it just the structural analyisis package which is now integrated or are there more features integrated?

Dynamo and RSA define load combinations 

Gr Edward

Message 6 of 25
ahmed.alamri

Can you please make sure of the link, it takes me directly to the feedback istead

Message 7 of 25
gwizdzm
in reply to: 1234eddie

There is a few new features (new way for self-weight definition, element composer with structure verification, error logger) a group of bug correction and of course integration as RSA add-in. I hope that @okapawal  show the "whats new" list soon.

Message 8 of 25
okapawal
in reply to: ahmed.alamri

The link opens Feedback forum.

You can find more information in the Documentation and install form Downloads

okapawal_0-1602579483625.png

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 9 of 25
netsonicyxf

Where can we get Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis 2022?

I installed Robot Structural Analysis 2022, but it's not there.

Message 10 of 25
okapawal
in reply to: netsonicyxf

Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis 2022 will be delivered as an add-in through Autdesk.Accounts.

It will be published soon in a couple days.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 11 of 25
elzohry2007

thaks alot

Message 12 of 25
tiromos

Any updates on the delivery of Dynamo for ARSA 2022?

Message 13 of 25
okapawal

Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis 2022 is published.  It is available as an add-on update to the program.  You can find it in the Autodesk Desktop Application and on the Autodesk-Account portal.

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 14 of 25
tiromos

I'm using the trial version of ARSA 2022. I'm not sure how I can download the dynamo plug in. Any suggestions?

Message 15 of 25
elzohry2007
in reply to: tiromos

Dynamo Extension for RSA 2022
http://up.autodesk.com/2022/RSAPRO/1AC1C282-A95C-387E-B735-3AD30749EADB//DynamoExtension_for_RobotSt...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the above reply answers your question; Please mark it with ACCEPT SOLUTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hosam Elzohry , ACI , ACP, Autodesk Ambassador Gold
BIM Manager
https://www.youracclaim.com/users/hosam-elzohry/badges

Message 16 of 25
vise92
in reply to: elzohry2007

Hello @elzohry2007  ! Where can I find the version for Robot 2021? I already had it, downloaded from the "Feedback community" site but now it is no longer possible to download. Thanks so much!

Message 17 of 25
okapawal
in reply to: vise92

Hi, 

2021 Preview releases have expired as we released 2022 version of Robot Structural Analysis and the Dynamo Extension.  I should have cleaned up the content on the Feedback portal.

You may still download Preview release of Dynamo Extension for Robot Structural Analysis 2021 from this link:

https://up.autodesk.com/2021/RSAPRO/E7709E83-D2C3-497E-BAC0-8448292A3C7E/Dynamo4RSA_2021_Eng_Win_64b... 

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 18 of 25

Hi Sir! I can't download with your link. Can you update your link, Please!

Message 19 of 25
okapawal

Do you mean Dynamo Extension for RSA 2022?  The link to 2021 seems to work fine.

Copy the link from Hosan to separate tab, or try this one

http://up.autodesk.com/2022/RSAPRO/1AC1C282-A95C-387E-B735-3AD30749EADB//DynamoExtension_for_RobotSt...

Waldemar Okapa

Sr Product Owner
Message 20 of 25
Ruslan.Iusupov

Is there Dynamo Extention for Robot 2019? thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report