Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex model meshing with Dynamo

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski
1862 Views, 6 Replies

Complex model meshing with Dynamo

Nice examples done by the RSA Development Team which I definitely want to share with you. Enjoy Smiley Happy

mesh5.pngmesh4.pngmesh2.pngmesh1.png 

You can find a cool movie and sample dynamo macros in the attached file.

Artur Kosakowski
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Romanich
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hi @Artur.Kosakowski,

Nice models, but maybe RSA Development Team (wow they exist!) instead of playing with Dynamo will take a look to the Robot Idea section or here https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/robot-structural-analysis-forum/rsa-list-of-required-features-and-pro...

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Roman Zhelezniak

Robot Evangelist & Passionate Civil Structural Engineer

LinkedIn | Robot & Хобот | App Store for Robot
EESignature

Message 3 of 7
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Romanich

Hi @Romanich

I do understand your point of view however being able to incorporate visual programming in the design process has got  a lot of advantages. Being able to e.g quickly create variants of a structure to find its optimal shape or achieve things beyond the limitations of the options already available in the program (like complex surfaces meshing among others) is IMHO definitely a way forward.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 7

This post demonstate how powerful is Robot and, most of all, where he can arrive with a bit of development.

Very nice post Artur, I'd like to see a comparison in meshing with Midas, SCIA or SAP....I'm sure that Robot is still superior!!!!

FORZA ROBOT

PasProStudio

www.pasquiniprogetti.eu

Structural + Detailing engineers
Message 5 of 7

Nice post. And beautiful rabbit by the way! 😄

As @Romanich said, we'll need further work on the issues related to the Robot Idea Section.

Hopefully we will get some of them (at least) answered sooner rather than latter.

Best regards,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The most powerful force on the universe is compound interest.”
Subscribe me on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6G8OOp318Z1MFzJj5T8uWw
Message 6 of 7

Message 7 of 7

he he he....

we are fighting against against problems of robot new versions (compatibility with windows updates), problems of codes updated, slowness, not developed features........ etc etc

and you share these images from development team?

please share with us an updated interface (please the same fantastic interface but without bugs), share with us faster analysis, share with us faster maps results.......

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report