Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! graded reinforcements

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
382 Views, 2 Replies

Help! graded reinforcements

graded wall.PNG

As you can see in the image, i have a wall that changes in size over a specific length.

The reinforcements in this wall (hairpins) will therefore change over the length over the wall, getting less tall when the wall is also getting less tall.

So far, the only way that i found to do this, is set it to a layout "single" (copy the c.t.c distance again) reinforcement bars and setting the height..... 

Is there no way to set ctc distance with number (layout: number and spacing) and let it automaticly grade with the wall? so the hairpin heights change to fit the wall ?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bjoern_teutriene
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

there is actually no way to do that with Revit core functionality in a smart way. But with the help of the plug-in SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing you can stretch and trim any Rebar Set and get a Variable Rebar Set (see picture below). With this command you can select a surface of the host element et voilà.

Kind regards

Björn Teutriene

www.bimotion.de

mpic_WorkflowExplodeStretch.png

Beste Grüße
Björn

Senior BiM Consultant bei
www.bimotion.de

E-Mail | LinkedIn | YouTube

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: bjoern_teutriene

Just horrable that we need a plugin to get this functionality.... but somehow im not surprised (again) with Revit....

Thank you for the reply, i'll look into the plugin and the extra cost that it will bring.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report