Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support / helpdesk

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
RobohoboRabbit
584 Views, 6 Replies

support / helpdesk

has anyone used the contact support on here , I have 4 open cases and no one is responding to me. and im told I cant speak to anyone on the phone I have to email them.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

FINALLY GOT CONTACT FROM AUTODESK AND THEY KNOW NOTTING OF THE ISSUE REPORT OR WHY WE WANTED TO SPEAK TO THEM (ITS ALL IN BLACK AND WHITE)  SO WE WERE GIVEN THE WRONG PERSON AND THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND FIND TO CORRECT PERSON (ID BE BETTER HIRING A PRIVATE EYE AS THIER IS NO SUCH THING AS THE CORRECT PERSON TO SPEAK TO IT SEEMS), NOW ANOTHER DAY WASTED TRYING TO CONTACT AUTODESK . ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR SOFTWEAR DOSENT WORK BUT YOU SOLD IT ANYWAY AND NOW ITS COSTING MY BUSSINESS MONEY BECUASE WE CANT SPEAK TO SUPPORT OR TO THE CORRECT PERSON IN SUPPORT EVEN THO WE PAID TOO.. THIS IS ANOTHER CASE OF A BIG COMPANY NOT CARING ABOUT SCREWING OVER THE LITTLE COSTUMER . BUT I WONT BE GOING AWAY.

Message 3 of 7

IT SEEMS ONCE YOU POINT OUT SOMETHING WRONG AUTO DESK STOP TALKING TO YOU AND IGNORE YOU , THEY SEEM TO HOPE DOING THIS WILL SOMEHOW FIX THE ISSUE , NOT IN MY EXPERIANCE .

YOUR REBAR IS NOT ABLE TO DO BIM AND REVIT AND DO REBAR IN IFC FORMAT , HOWN TO AUTODESK AND PROVEN YET NO FIT

Message 4 of 7
brettgatti
in reply to: RobohoboRabbit

Is there a specific problem that you are having that you'd like to submit to the user community (via the appropriate forum) to see if anyone is able to give you some assistance?

Message 5 of 7

James,

Sorry for you're difficulties.

We are told that a business case has been created and you should be contacted soon.

You should already have a email on the subject.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 6 of 7
RobohoboRabbit
in reply to: brettgatti

thank you for the reply , it is a very specific issue that has been pointed out to autodesk . once they realised revit wasn't working they started ignoring me and the issue and not for the first time . the community here is great for help , I just wish Autodesk took this seriously and stop ignoring the issue ,

but I have had a private email on the matter last night , its only taken a day on constant attempts to talk to some one

im very disappointed in the response from auto desk as a user of 20years  - the small costumer dosent matter even if they are right

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: RobohoboRabbit

i need helpdesk to resolve an issue i have. i tried to download desktop connect for a job im working on and it gave me an error of some runtime file missing on my pc and it was unable to download. can someone help me out with this please. thanks

scrosbyGCGYW_0-1609941814086.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report