Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steel connections

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
447 Views, 2 Replies

Steel connections

Hello everyone!

I have a problem xith the steam connections in my program. I'm working with customized beams (thaï) and I have an error message everytime I'm trying to do a connections. I have the symbol of the connection but I don't have the representation in "Fine" mode. 

Here is my error messageUntitled.png

Thank you all !! 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dzanta
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried to edit the family and check it's visibility settings to ensure Fine is checked?

Is the beam Shape assignment in the family set to a standard beam coming from the standard Steel Connection database?

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: dzanta

The problem was the shape of the beam in the Medium view. My file was a REVIT 2018 that I upgraded to 2019 recently. The beams/columns section were the same for fine and medium but as my project is done I cannot create a new section for medium otherwise it changes everything in my project. So I just took off the rounding in my section and it solves my problem. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report