Сообщество
Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
отмена
Отображаются результаты для 
Показать  только  | Вместо этого искать 
Вы имели в виду: 

Revit to dwg.Viewports showing wrong location in model space.

1 ОТВЕТ 1
Ответить
Сообщение 1 из 2
kaupo.tennokese
538 просмотров, 1 ответ

Revit to dwg.Viewports showing wrong location in model space.

Hello

When I export drawings from revit to dwg. Viewports in dwg file are showing wrong location so that drawing are  missing in layout.

Problem seems to be only with these drawings that contain rotated revit views .

I mean that if I have detail that is in angle. First I make assembly and assembly views. I rotate the view so that it would be in parallel or in angle that i want in sheets. Now I exporded these detail drawings to dwg and drawings that contain rotated views are showing wrong place in modelspace.

Strange is also that before opening file, autocad file preview shows all in right place.

Added Dwg(-error with viewpots in layout)  and PDF(-how it looks in revit )

Is there fix or solution for that problem.

I have many drawings with this problem.

I have revit 2015 Update 4

1. I tryed to export in different computers ....still same problems 

2. I made revit audit ...still same.

3. I made new file ...same problem seems to be.

4..... what to do ?

Kaupo

1 ОТВЕТ 1
Сообщение 2 из 2

Hi Mr Tennokese,

This issue is a known issue and it is been already escalated to the development team and they are working on a fix but I don't have any time line when this could be fixed.

It is an issue with the coordinate conversion for different viewports with special view coordinate system.

I will keep you posted in case I have any updates

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Не нашли то, что искали? Задайте вопросы в сообществе или поделитесь своими знаниями.

Новая тема  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report