Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2017 Export Problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
442 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2017 Export Problem

Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem in regards to IFC exports out of Revit 2017.

In revit 2017 the model looks as is, first picture.

When exported my circular voids are not in the right place and float below the slab in which two are running in the wrong direction.

The other is the wall which is an edited profile in revit. This wall does not attach all the way up to the above floor. 

Revit shown perfectlyRevit shown perfectlySteel beams circular voids missing and misplaced to underneath of slabSteel beams circular voids missing and misplaced to underneath of slabWalls not attaching to slab above and not surrounding the window familyWalls not attaching to slab above and not surrounding the window familyKind Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
A_MAQ
in reply to: Anonymous

it's known bug

-----------------------
Autodesk Expert Elite
Message 3 of 3
pipapongo0909
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

How dis you make the holes into the beams?

Are you able to post a minimal example of your file? --> you could copy the project and delete pretty much everything, just leave one beam with the holes and some walls that does not export properly. Please provide also an IFC Export of this minimal file.

In addition i would need you IFC Mapping table to be able to reproduce the error: Revit--> export -->Options --> IFC Options

in the dialog that opens you can export your current mapping table.

The IFC Export is machine dependant so i will only be able to reproduce the error if i have that file.

what is the version of the ifc exporter you use? what Revit version which update? what is the build number?

have a nice day

Jeff Wurth
BIM Manager | Dipl Ing. Bauingenieur
LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report