Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the rebar View Visibility States within the View Template for a 3D view?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
spahlevan
874 Views, 5 Replies

How to set the rebar View Visibility States within the View Template for a 3D view?

Dear friends, I would like to know if is possible to set the rebar View Visibility States within the View Template.

My objective is to use the filters to show rebars in color (in 3D view). For that I need to have the rebars to be set as "View as solid" from the "View Visibility States", to do so I need to select the rebars and make the view as solid!!

Looking forward to your replies.

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
eng.mostafa2414
in reply to: spahlevan

Hi @spahlevan ,

That's not possible. View as solid is a parameter of the rebar and not the view.

You can wait till you make all your views then select all rebars and then mark view as solid in all views.

Mostafa Elashmawy
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
spahlevan
in reply to: eng.mostafa2414

Thanks @eng.mostafa2414  for the reply!!

Message 4 of 6
PavelAnd

Hi @spahlevan . That dyn file make rebars solid in all 3d views in project. But you need to restart it after creating new rebars.

rs.gif

Best regards, Pavel Plotitsyn.

Message 5 of 6
spahlevan
in reply to: PavelAnd

@PavelAnd Thank you very much!! 

Message 6 of 6
spahlevan

Hello everyone, is it still impossible to control this visibility within "view template" in Revit 2023?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators