Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to downloading Revit 2022 updates

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bonaventure.ngwu.200175
2479 Views, 5 Replies

How to downloading Revit 2022 updates

Hello guys, I loooking for a way I can download Revit 2022.1. I tried using custom download and I got a Revit 2022 viewer which is not what I want. The reason I need Revit 2022.1 is because of a CSIXRevit 2022.1 addin which can only work with Revit 2022.1 version. Currently I am using Revit 2022.0 and Revit 2023. 

In summary I need to know how I can either download a Revit and a corresponding CSIXRevit. 

Below is a screenshort of the continued message I receive while trying to export to Etabs

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

You can download Autodesk Revit 2022 updates from Autodesk Accounts or download and install automatically from the Autodesk Desktop Application.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/troubleshooting/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2021/ENU/Revit... 

Ahmed Muharram, B.Sc, AEE, ACI, ACP
BIM Manager
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
A_MAQ
in reply to: Ahmed_Muharram

Autodesk Desktop Application. quicker way
-----------------------
Autodesk Expert Elite
Message 4 of 6

Please, I am talking about Revit 2022.1 

Message 5 of 6

yes it's the same way either you use autodesk desktop app or log into your account and update

Ahmed Muharram, B.Sc, AEE, ACI, ACP
BIM Manager
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 6

According to Autodesk, you need v2022.1 update installed first before you can apply the 2022.1.4, 2022.1.5, 2022.1.6 & 2022.1.7 hotfixes.

But you can't download the 2022.1 update anymore (or any update except the v2022.1.7 hotfix), so if you're stuck on v2022.0.x like I am, the only thing you can do is download a full fresh installer which appears to have v2022.1.7 hotfix built in based on the filename.  I'm downloading it as I type this.

This is the last Revit version on the list I see in my download page, so it will probably disappear when v2026 arrives next year.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report