Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting to RISA 3D

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
3064 Views, 6 Replies

Exporting to RISA 3D

I have just installed RISA 3D v18.  Revit exports to RISA v17.4 however.  What can be done to adjust that?

Also, I have attempted to Install Robot 2020, but it does not run.  What can be done to correct this.  It installed correctly (I think) but it does not start.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Tom_Kunsman
in reply to: Anonymous

How are you exporting to RISA? There is a special link that you need to have to get your Revit model to "talk" with the RISA model. Risa to Revit 

I frobot does not run I would recommend doing a repair install or completely remove and reinstall it. Please post any error messages that you might get from that to help

If you find my post interesting, feel free to give a Kudo.
If it solves your problem, please click Accept to enhance the Forum.
Message 3 of 7
Jason.P

We use the Risa Revit link add on for Revit and it works really well. I know we had some trouble with the steel member names between Revit and Risa, and just making sure you use the same naming in Revit that Risa uses. If you have specific problems please post here or DM me directly. 

Jason Peters
BIM Manager
Autodesk Expert Elite Alumni
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Tom_Kunsman

Yes I have the RISA-Revit link for both Revit 2020 and 2019. 2019 worked, but since Robot 2020 is not working I can't tell yet. I will try reinstalling Robot 2020.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Jason.P

Thanks. It did work pretty well for 2019. Now I just need to get a grip on Robot. I have been a RISA and ETABS user for decades. Robot is a similar machine, just got to get the hang of their interface.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Hello, when I want to import Risa 3D into Revit using add-on tool, this message appears "Project information has been disabled in Revit. Can not import/export" and I do not know what it exactly means.

How can I solve it?

Thanks!!

Message 7 of 7
miguel_troncosoSSDM6

I have the same question, i dont know how solve it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report