Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column Line Weights when plotting

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
ddengHGF47
293 Views, 6 Replies

Column Line Weights when plotting

I want to change all my column on the foundation plan to line weight 1. 

After having changed projection/cut line weights for the columns in Object styles, they are still printing out very bold (like in line weight 5 or heavier). Am i missing something? Or is there an alternative method?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ddengHGF47

try here at VG and see if helps. thanks

COLUMN.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
ddengHGF47
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Nope, it is still the same after I overrode both the projection/cut line on VG.

Message 4 of 7
Karol_Piroska

the above should probably be structural columns, not columns. Make sure to check filters as well

Message 5 of 7
ddengHGF47
in reply to: Karol_Piroska

The (structural) columns are still coming out heavy after changing the line weight in Object Style and VG. There are no filters apply in this project, should I be using one?

Message 6 of 7
Jason.P

Have you checked your Visual Style for that view. It may be set to the wrong one. 

Jason Peters
BIM Manager
Autodesk Expert Elite Alumni
Message 7 of 7
ddengHGF47
in reply to: Jason.P

Hi,

I figured it out. Under structural columns in object style, "stick symbols" was controlling the boldness of the plot. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators