Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analytical contextual tab missing in revit 2022

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
MichaelWSullivan
849 Views, 6 Replies

analytical contextual tab missing in revit 2022

When I activate the analysis tab in the ribbon the contextual edit tab is missing, I can adjust using keyboard shortcuts but can't finish cancel or save changes. Below is the desired behavior successfully activated in Revit 2020

MichaelWSullivan_0-1650991833766.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

"Edit analytical model" menu should appear only when you enable the Analytical Adjust mode: Click Analyze tab catalinlang_0-1651077966798.gif Analytical Model Tools panel catalinlang_1-1651077966799.gifcatalinlang_2-1651077966799.png (Adjust).

Is it a different workflow you are trying?

catalin.lang

Message 3 of 7

That is the workflow I am using but tab doesn't appear...can't save or cancel

Message 4 of 7

The only time it happened to me was when I was using 2 monitors. Otherwise, the panel should be there.

I'll try to reproduce it. Any hints would be helpful.

Thanks!

catalin.lang

Message 5 of 7

I'm using 2 monitors........laptop as CPU and secondary monitor and a Viewsonic as primary. I will try using single monitor to see if this corrects.
Message 6 of 7

Following up on this......I revisited the project in v2022 and opened an analytical 3d view, closed the laptop to utilize a single monitor and contextual tab reappeared! However if I open laptop and repeat command the tab is not visible, therefore I assume that this is a graphics problem with dual monitors?

Message 7 of 7

Returning the tab back to the ribbon solves problem of the floating tab disappearing when using multiple monitors.

MichaelWSullivan_2-1652129921163.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators