Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analytical automation

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
leal
496 Views, 6 Replies

analytical automation

In Revit 2023. It is not possible to use Analytical Automation. When I call it for an opened physical model I receive a message about a fatal error and the revit closes. I just finished to download the last upgrade the 2023.1.1.1 Is there anyone that can help me?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Ahmed_Muharram
in reply to: leal

did you try a simple model to check if its a common issue or not

Ahmed Muharram, B.Sc, AEE, ACI, ACP
BIM Manager
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
leal
in reply to: Ahmed_Muharram

Hi
Yes it is a common issue. It happens for all the models I tried. Ans it happens for REVIT 2023 and REVIT 2024
Message 4 of 7
Ahmed_Muharram

did you try repair the setup of revit

BIM Manager
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
leal

How do I repair the setup for REVIT

Message 6 of 7
Ahmed_Muharram

1. Click Start menu > Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall/Change.
  2. In the Uninstall or change a program, select the product name, then click Uninstall/Change.
The installation wizard reopens in Maintenance mode.
  1. Select Repair or Reinstall.
  2. On the Repair or Reinstall page, select one of the following options and click Repair or Reinstall to start the process.
  • Repair. This option replaces all registry entries that the product initially installed and restores it to its default state. If you are missing product files, use this option.
  • Reinstall. This option repairs the registry and reinstalls all files from the original installation. Use this option if the Repair option does not solve the problem.
  1. On the Repair/Reinstall Complete page, click Finish.

BIM Manager

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
leal

Hi, thank you for your reply. It is not possible to repair REVIT 2024. I was succed to repair the UNIT SCHEMAS for 2024. It worked but the problem is the same.

My windows is portuguese edition. For REVIT 2023 e 2024 I downloaded the English US language package. The same I did for the AEC package. Is there any incompatibility between English versions for REVT and the WINDOWS 11 Portuguese edition?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report