Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom extents zooms out too far, can't see model

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
CiaranWeber
7401 Views, 1 Reply

Zoom extents zooms out too far, can't see model

Hi, I've recently upgraded my model to Revit 20, and ever since when I zoom extents, it zooms out too far and i can't see the model anymore, and these symbols in below screen grab appear. I can't highlight them or select them. in order to see my model i have to zoom into the right cluster of symbols, there is nothing by the left triangle symbol with a plus in the middle. and because of this its causing problems when i try to bring the view into a new sheet, its impossible to find the area i want to appear in the sheet as it brings in the whole zoom extents. the view is cropped so it should only show the area i want to see. so my question is how to i get rid of these symbols so i can only see the area i want in the view. 

CiaranWeber_0-1594987176198.png

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
L.Maas
in reply to: CiaranWeber

Those are the origin points of the project. One is the survey point, the other is the project base point.

You can switch them off by using graphics overrides and the look under site under the model categories tab.

Then you should be able to zoom in better in that particular view

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report