Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
revitworkbench
589 Views, 7 Replies

REVIT 2019.2.1

Hi all, I seem to not be able to find the download update for 2019.2.1. It keeps sending me to my solution center/license center, but there are no revit updates in there and my build remains 20180216_1515 when I know there is a newer version. Can some send me the executable update please?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

hello, you can try to refer to this LINK and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 8
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ennujozlagam

you can check this LINK FILE. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 8

Hi, that link does not have an actual download anywhere. I do not have 2019.2.1 in my subscription or on my app, which I thought I mentioned, but please see attached so that you believe me this time.

Message 5 of 8
RobDraw
in reply to: revitworkbench

@revitworkbench wrote:

my build remains 20180216_1515 when I know there is a newer version.

Isn't that a 2018 build number? You can't apply a 2019 update to 2018. You would need to download 2019 to have 2019.2.1.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 6 of 8
revitworkbench
in reply to: RobDraw

Apparently no, it isnt. Its 2019. Please see attached.

Message 7 of 8
s.borello
in reply to: revitworkbench

Your build is for 2018... it looks like you're trying to apply a 2019 update.  Wont work... you will need to install 2019 first. 

Message 8 of 8
RobDraw
in reply to: s.borello

@s.borello wrote:

Your build is for 2018... it looks like you're trying to apply a 2019 update.  Wont work... you will need to install 2019 first. 

Did you see the screen shot posted in the post right before yours? It clearly shows that is a build number for 2019.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report