Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to edit the title block on Revit family.

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Hassan_Abrar
510 Views, 9 Replies

Not able to edit the title block on Revit family.

Hi Revit Community.

I would be grateful on who can assist me in solving a current issue I'm having in Revit. In particular editing Revit title block family. As you can see in the screenshot below I'm able to edit different parts of this title bock areas highlighted blue, however when it was comes changing or adding text on the red highlighted section. Its completely greyed out and when I do go to the properties tab its also highlighted grey. There is a 'Revision schedule' made for this title block and I thought perhaps I can edit the changes through there. But when I do open it, there isn't much information available.

I was hoping if you could please assist me in how I can overcome this issue. Thank you so much in advance.  Revit Issue.pngRevit Issue 2.png

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
ToanDN
in reply to: Hassan_Abrar

Revision information is in the project, under View> Revisions, not in the family.

Message 3 of 10
Hassan_Abrar
in reply to: ToanDN

Hi ToanDN

Could you please clarify further. Where would I can find this option.
I've went to the 'properties tap' on the selected sheet. And when it comes changing the revision I'm unable to make any changes on the text.

Maybe if you could please send me a screenshot of where this might be that would be very helpful.
Message 4 of 10
ToanDN

What do you want to change?

Message 5 of 10

I hope this will help.

2023-08-21_08-54-33.gif

Let me know if need help.

Message 6 of 10
craigjonnson

Message 7 of 10

Thank you so much @robertas_suminskas2
Message 8 of 10
Hassan_Abrar
in reply to: ToanDN

I am looking to change the revision schedule highlighted red within the title block. But it seems that its not a simple text.
Message 9 of 10
Hassan_Abrar
in reply to: craigjonnson

Thank you @Anonymous
Message 10 of 10
ToanDN

Then do exactly what I said, go to Project > View panel > Revisions, to edit.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators