Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked arch model is rotated 90 deg

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1268 Views, 1 Reply

Linked arch model is rotated 90 deg

I am attempting to link an architectural model into my mechanical model, and the link comes in rotated 90 degrees from the architectural orientation. I can rotate the link, but I am concerned that when the architect links my model into his, it will be off. How can I maintain the architect's orientation? Both my model and the architect's model are set to "Project North" orientation.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

Perhaps the View that you are comparing to in the Arch Model has it's Orientation set to "True North" instead of "Project North". If the Project North is different from True North, it will appear to come in rotated, though it is actually properly oriented to Project North.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report