Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. To translate this discussion, select the language.

Revit MEP Forum

Highlighted
Post 1 of 2
Accepted Solution

How to change my user id in revit

43 Views, 1 Replies
04-21-2017 06:53 AM

hello, I had to sign into dynamo yesterday with my autodesk user id to publish a custom node. Now the problem is that everytime I open a model in revit it thinks I am that user ID. But I am not, and it is messing with all of our logging and everything at work. My ID is supposed to be my work ID. How do I change it back? I mean I am not logged in or anything so I dont know why it is doing this. I only logged in to dynamo once and then logged back out. What gives? Please advise. thanks!

Hi there, once you've logged out of your Autodesk account in Revit, you will need to go into the options dialogue box and on the general page will be able to amend your username to what ever you require.  It will stay as that unless you log back into your Autodesk account.

Post 2 of 2

Re: How to change my user id in revit

04-21-2017 07:07 AM in reply to: revitworkbench

Hi there, once you've logged out of your Autodesk account in Revit, you will need to go into the options dialogue box and on the general page will be able to amend your username to what ever you require.  It will stay as that unless you log back into your Autodesk account.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.