Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabrication parts scale

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tracy_taylor
187 Views, 3 Replies

Fabrication parts scale

Is it possible to change the annotation scale of a fabrication part to be legible at smaller scales? For example, fabrication valves shown at 1/2" are too small to read on a plan view. Is it possible to add a symbol or something on top of the actual valve to make it legible? Similar to pipe accessory families, I can change to fine mode to print the actual valve, but can also use course/medium to show the valve symbol.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
fabiosato
in reply to: tracy_taylor

Hello,

If you are using tags, just edit the tags and change the label font size.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
tracy_taylor
in reply to: fabiosato

No it's not a tag. I am asking about the graphical display of a fabrication part in Revit. They are the real element from the fabrication database. But can we add annotation to the fabrication part to get it to show legibly on a 1/2" plan view?

Message 4 of 4
fabiosato
in reply to: tracy_taylor

Hello,

Ok, now your problem is clear for me, I don´t use fabrication parts, but AFAIK they have only the geometric representation, no symbol in them.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators