Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conduit Run Schedule

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
EliseMoss
1326 Views, 5 Replies

Conduit Run Schedule

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/R...

I was following this tutorial, but I haven't been able to get it to work.

When I create my Conduit Run Schedule it is blank.

conduit run schedule.JPG

But I have conduits and conduit fittings in my project with a Conduit Run Name assigned.

conduit schedule.JPG

I know I am missing something, but not sure what it is.

I have attached the project below.

thanks,

Elise Moss

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
msanschagrin
in reply to: EliseMoss

Two things were missing from your schedule:

Under Sorting/Grouping, uncheck Itemize every instance.Under Sorting/Grouping, uncheck Itemize every instance.

Under Formatting, for Length, select Calculate Totals.Under Formatting, for Length, select Calculate Totals.

Your schedule should look like this!Your schedule should look like this!

HTH!

Maxime Sanschagrin
BIM Director
Pageau Morel
Message 3 of 6
sujanc

I think the conduit run schedule is not showing due structural template properties. If you draw the conduits in Electrical template then conduit run schedule will reflect in the schedule properly. Some properties are based on there templates and that's why Revit has introduced different templates.

Please select "Accept solution" if the information was helpful (This allows other users with the same issues to find it higher in search results), or reply back if you need more help!
Message 4 of 6
fabiosato

Hello,

Instead of creating Conduit Run Name, you can use COMMENTS parameter, if you fill its value in the conduits without fittings and in the conduit fittings that corresponds to the conduit runs, the value will be transferred to from them to the conduit runs.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
glenwalson7986
in reply to: fabiosato

I've tried all these steps and i can not see the conduit run in a schedule so i can label it with a run name. What am I missing? I'm using Revit 2019, have they changed the way this works?

Any help would be great. 

Thanks, Glen

Message 6 of 6
sujanc
in reply to: glenwalson7986

If you draw the conduits in Electrical template then conduit run schedule will reflect in the schedule properly.

Please select "Accept solution" if the information was helpful (This allows other users with the same issues to find it higher in search results), or reply back if you need more help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report