Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conduit run schedule finding most conduits but leaving some out

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nicholas_knobel
128 Views, 1 Reply

Conduit run schedule finding most conduits but leaving some out

Hi,

I'm having a problem with getting some of my conduits to populate on the Conduit Run Schedule. I already made sure all conduits are without fittings and reapplied type to the ones in question. Originally, I had two "buckets" of conduits not showing up, after I reapplied type properties to the first set, they all went into the one bigger "bucket" that seems to be missing something from allowing it to report data like the other runs. Using Revit 2023. Any help would be much appreciated. Already tried searching and reading as much as I could on the forumsTrying to figure out why runs in top row wont individually populate like restTrying to figure out why runs in top row wont individually populate like resthighlighted conduits are a part of runs not populating on schedulehighlighted conduits are a part of runs not populating on schedule

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
fabiosato
in reply to: nicholas_knobel

Hello,

It seems that you have multiple conduit runs together in the first line.

The parameters you use to sort are left empty on those in the first line.

Check if they correspond to the bends.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report