Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows in Revit

Windows in Revit

When i use the "View Template menu", I'd like to be able to access other windows (for example : to zoom on a view) without having to leave it. Also, opening numerous menus at the same time woud be lovely.

That idea apply to other menus.

3 Comments
doni49
Mentor

It sounds like you're asking for non-modal dialog boxes.  Modal dialog boxes are those that stay open (and prevent accessing other windows) until you click specifically close them.

They're used to gather information that is needed for moving forward.  I do agree that some of the dialog boxes that are currently modal do need to allow the user to temporarily close them (so that you can zoom in on something to find out what changes you need to make in the dialog for example).

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report