Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Revit for once, and not just the logo.

Update Revit for once, and not just the logo.

Here's a thought, why not make the program actually work for the users instead of constantly rebranding and changing the logo? No one cares what the logo looks like, but those who use this program every single day are fed up with it never working and being outdated.  

3 Comments
HVAC-Novice
Advisor

I agree the number of improvements every year is very small and many issues (some listed here many years ago) never seem to get fixed. On the upside, new Revit versions don't' make things worse and bring some small improvements (some software manages to get worse with updates...).

But it may be more beneficial if you specify what you want improved or vote on that if someone else already did. 

And I have no idea if someone powerful a Autodesk actually reads these.... 

cprettyman
Collaborator

There is a series of Youtube videos about the whole development process, this one specifically addresses how ideas from this board are reviewed

https://youtu.be/r-6G3gA94JU

so

- Yes, this is read

- Note the "implemented" status on several

- This is not really the place for non-specific snarky complaints.  Actual suggestions, awesome.  Whining - we all feel like Autodesk should do a better job of addressing our own specific needs.  That's not going to happen when your idea is simply "make it better"

jeremie_schultz
Contributor

I agree. Spend less time on changing the color of the interface. Make electrical systems actually work great.  Specific things not being fixed for years, ends up with frustrated people making these remarks. Feedback was given many times by many users. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report