Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stairs with different high of runs

Stairs with different high of runs

Hi,

we need  stair to create with different runs. but in one Stair I can't change one of the runs, to create my need stairs.

i hope the picture help.

2016-10-05_144653.jpg

the same way with  LANDINGS. my constructor try to save concrete with different high of Landings, but i cant create this Stairs in REVIT 2015 and 2016. 

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
why would you need to do this? it's essential for health and safety and the way then human mind works that all of the risers in a stair case should be identical or you risk trips
heinrich.boldt
Collaborator

Hi,

i hope this Picture help to understand my wish2016-10-26_082335.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see. I understand now. it's not the height of the risers it's the thickness of the stairs
Kimtaurus
Advisor

@philip.s  Can this post please be moved to the forums? Since it's not an idea, rather a question.

heinrich.boldt
Collaborator

@Kimtaurus

i had this question in the german Forum, but they told me to create a "New Idea" because today Revit can`t solve this Stairs

heinrich.boldt
Collaborator

interesting, 
no answer, no feedback, 
what about the "multi Level Stairs" all of them same thickness? same length same thickness? in times of carbon environment sensebility we need to think for where to safe concrete and not to consume to much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report