Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up a default Bim 360 project when opening revit

Set up a default Bim 360 project when opening revit

When opening Revit and clicking on BIM360, to choose a project, usually if you have multiple projects on BIM360, the projects appear alphabetically. If have multiple projects, but working in a specific one predominantly , it would be nice to have there appear the latest project that you accessed or maybe to set a default project that you see every time when opening Revit.

idea Revit.png

I really think it would help.

3 Comments
oana.rusu
Participant

For me it's actually a source of stress, as I have access to multiple projects with similar folder structure, and I need to be very careful which one I open and work with. Highly approving of the request.

rvanhethof
Participant

Claudia, I 100% agree.  Unfortunately our company starts with a "W" and most other accounts I am a member of are alphabetically before that.  I do 90% of my work in our account.  Every single time I log in I have to shift to our account.  This is not a "nice to have" in my opinion; it is a critical fix.

HadenDSmith-Vestal
Contributor

I agree on this idea, and echo what @claudia.rusu @oana.rusu and @rvanhethof said, 100%! 

With the other improvements in Revit 2023-24 that now give us back the ability to SaveAs from a previous cloud-synced copy (like we have had for years on LAN-based central  files), it's time this was fixed as well... and hopefully will not require us to upgrade our files to Revit 2025!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report