Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules Zoom.

Schedules Zoom.

When we work in a big projet, there is a lot of informations and we have huge schedules.

The police is very small in the schedules and wen we work 3 day on it, it's makes us crasy! 

Allow an simple ZOOM in Revit will help our work.

27 Comments
guillermo4JEUL
Enthusiast

Is amazing how a basic feature like this haven't been implemented yet. Zoom in a schedule is so evident that it only takes to use Revit to realize how much is need it. This is so basic that is a shame that we have to complaint about it. It should have been fixed without the  need of a complaint, and even though 2 years after this idea was posted here Autodesk haven't even take it into consideration.

I'm not trying to start a vs discussion here but in ArchiCAD you zoom in to your schedule up to a 400%, plus it has a fit to screen button. And if that weren't enough you can export your schedule to excel, add any information you need or modify any existing information and then bring it back to ArchiCAD. (And they tell me later that Revit is a program far superior than ArchiCAD, I'll have to reconsider this).

Don't get me wrong Revit is a great software with some nice advanced unique features, but this and others basic foundation features that, or doesn't work, or are not implemented, opaque those great features that Revit has. Is like having a very nice building with a bad foundation. Like a very beautiful car with wifi integrated, sound roof, an amazing sound, light sensible glass that you can make them darker or lighter depending on the sun and more nice features, but with uncomfortable seats.

Please Autodesk, this is a feature is so basic, and I'm pretty sure all users will appreciate it and be thankful about it.

I really wish Autodesk will implement this, but I don't know if they are really listening to us, regardless of their claims. Sometimes I think that this section of the forum to post ideas is just an illusion to keep us entertained, to make us think they listen to what we post here, check the picture below the numbers speak by themselves:

55.JPG

In the time that this forum of ideas is open they have just implement 67 and "archived" (it should be really rejected) 1,521 by now. And consider that from those implemented, if you go and read you'll see that in some cases what was asked for was not really implemented.

pieter7
Advisor

This feature was just released with Revit 2019.2!

See https://bimchapters.blogspot.com/2019/01/revit-20192-update-is-out-zoom-in.html

harlan_brumm
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Hi all, I am happy to say that this is now implemented in our recent 2019.2 update.  You can now zoom in schedules using keyboard shortcuts and the middle mouse button.  Use the CTRL key and +/- , or the CTRL key and the middle mouse button to zoom in and out.  Also, use CTRL+0 to reset the Zoom back to 100%.  The zoom percentage is located on the lower right corner as well.  Enjoy!

davidtetro
Advocate

YES!  I love it!

guillermo4JEUL
Enthusiast

Great, Thank you!

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report