Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up indicating active workset

Pop up indicating active workset

Too often we get into a groove of working and don't pay attention to which workset we are on. It would be great if Revit would have a pop up window when you open a model, telling you what the active workset is and letting you change it if you'd like. This same window should pop up after you save to central. It will prevent a lot of errors and heartache with things disappearing or being on the wrong workset.

5 Comments
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Zwielehner
Advocate

Hi @purvigirwin 

this idea was archived by Autodesk, but not by us ;). Your use case is exactly what we had in mind with our BetterWorkset tool. We not only support worksets by categories but also by families and types, giving you great flexibility in your workflows.

Have a look here and let me know what you think!

https://apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=6384070377181495514&appLang=en&os=Win64

(disclaimer: I'm the developer and I'm more than happy to make further improvements to this!)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report