Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep Schedule Headings Visible While Scrolling

Keep Schedule Headings Visible While Scrolling

I think it would be AMAZING while scrolling through your ENORMOUS schedules, your headings stay visible at the top no matter if you are at the top of the schedule or in the middle. So often you can scroll through a door or window schedule, that has hundreds of rows, and forget which column is which. This I feel is such a basic thing that it could be implemented so easily.

5 Comments
Aaron.EllsworthTFCLR
Contributor

I agree wholeheartedly with this one. Also need to be able to freeze the first column always on screen for extra wide Schedules. Excel has been doing this for decades.

EricLovell
Advocate

Great news! This has been added to Revit 2020.2 so it will for sure be implemented in all future versions! 😄

Aaron.EllsworthTFCLR
Contributor

I read this is implemented in 2020.2! Now to bug our IT department and Project Managers to upgrade to the latest version!

Aaron.EllsworthTFCLR
Contributor

@kimberly.fuhrman when you get a minute, can you re-status this idea as "implemented"?

kimberly.fuhrman
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

@Aaron.EllsworthTFCLR , Good catch!

Thank you for finding this. This enhancement was indeed Implemented in Revit 2020.2. @EricLovell , thank you for your contribution to Revit Ideas!

-The Factory

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report