Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIX TEXT GRAPHICS OPTIONS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rohoyle
201 Views, 2 Replies

FIX TEXT GRAPHICS OPTIONS

1. PLEASE please please if not get rid of the incredibly annoying and stupid options to have Left Attachment as TOP MIDDLE or Bottom similarly the Right attachment.  I ONLY EVER use middle and it is immensely time consuming to have to swap that out on every copy move for a text note.  Why not have a user setup (for those weirdo's who like the choices) but wouldn't it be a huuuuuuuuuuge time saver if they always were set to one of the options ?  
  2. When copying or mirroring a box that has fill WHY ISN't there an option to keep the overidden graphics?  I get this constantly (and 4 those who think they are smarty pants and i am doing it wrong. . . well sometimes in a deadline one must simply insert a fill!!!! You cannot set transparency to those materials properly you have to go to override. 
  3. MAKE all windows expandable so we don't have to endlessly move our mouses to scroll down! Simple thing really big windows folks. . . 
  4. Why not be able to add parent/child arrangements in the components window to organize ?  
  5. When making shortcuts it is purely machiavellian to have override snap as a key shortcut set to so  (snap override) this is finger abuse.  Make shortcuts with letters one hand can reach . . . simple courtesy.  
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Mate, you should have split this up. You've got multiple categories which I would vote for under the text graphics options and I can't vote for your first issue because I do use those options.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: rohoyle

Notice

This post was moved from an Idea station due to it having more than one Idea per submission for the team to consider as per the guidelines.

Anyone who voted for this Idea is encouraged to return to the Idea board and vote on the new ides listed individually.

Thanks in advance for you understanding

Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report