Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix Stair Tread/Riser Numbers on multistory and sketch base stairs.

Fix Stair Tread/Riser Numbers on multistory and sketch base stairs.

When numbering a multistory stair on section only the numbers in first stair are tagged, all the stairs on above stories keep without number tags. I think it's a revit error that must be addressed.

Numbers them all.png

Another thing with stair numbering is that they don't work on sketch stairs. I don't know why, because in their property Revit show the numbers treads you have, and the majority of sketched stairs have their runs properly drawn.

Maybe stair with double run, Y or fork shape are awkward to numbering their tread, but you can maintain the same number for treads with the same heights.

6 Comments
samuelsanf
Advisor

I see this is Fixed in Revit 2018, please mark as Implemented or archived.

Untitled.png

@sasha.crotty @harlan_brumm

harlan_brumm
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

I'm please that as requested, we are marking this as implemented.  This is due to the new functionality in Revit 2018 that addresses this problem.  Thanks for voting and contributing!

The Factory 

iftaharad
Explorer

How can you make the numbering continue all the way through the levels, and not begin the count on each stair run indevidually...?

samuelsanf
Advisor
@iftaharad, Thisi It is not possible for now. Hope this be addressed in the future.
Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Tarek_K
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report