Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude revision clouds from issued revisions when Duplicating with sheet detailing

Exclude revision clouds from issued revisions when Duplicating with sheet detailing

The ability to duplicate with sheet detailing is a great feature, but it also copies clouds/tags from issued revisions.  If I'm duplicating the sheet with detailing only, it is a new sheet, and shouldn't include any data from issued revisions.  To remove the issued revision from the sheet the revision dialog must be opened, the clouds/tags turned on, the revision un-issued, then the revisions on the new  sheet deleted, and then the settings reset in the revision dialog.  

Clouds and tags from issued revisions should be excluded from being copied when a sheet is copied.  I would extend this to include excluding ANY elements that are hidden in the sheet view being copied, since lines and other annotations can also be hidden.

4 Comments

Excelente ideia! obrigado pelo envio @jkidder 

@jkidder obrigado pelo envio da sua ideia 

jkidder
Collaborator

This duplicated Duplicate views without revision clouds - they should probably be merged.

KentBurns
Advocate

This is correct, but I don't think this is an idea, it's a bug that needs fixing. If you're duplicating a sheet that has revisions, the new sheet has never been issued, so shouldn't be uprev'd at all. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report